Friday, September 14, 2012

In need of reviews...

Hey Lovelies!
As you know I just re-released End of the Line! I'm looking for a couple of reviewers for it. I'd like a few reviews on blogs/amazon/bn/goodreads or something to help build up a little roots. It was re-edited, this time it was edited by the fabulous Amy Eye, for those on goodreads I'm sure you see her all over the place! There are a couple new scenes, a new cover, and I changed a character's name to help with the flow of things. Oh and a minor twist in the plot ;P so if you are interested in doing a review, I'm looking for a couple! I have the ebook format ready to go on my computer so you can get it instantly! Either comment this post or email me at ottilieweber(at)gmail(dot)com.

End of the Line

When so much is lost how does one to have the strength to move on? At seventeen Lauren was prepared for yet another year of school. Then asteroids hit, killing all of those she knew except for a few other teens from her neighborhood. Joining forces with her classmate Aaron, they work together on the journey in the hopes of finding more people that are alive. On the way, threats of starvation, illness, and freezing to death don’t compare to the danger of Dean Manson. Manson is an ex-con out for revenge against Aaron. With so much working against them these teens fight for everything even if it means denying their feelings just for the chance to see a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!