Friday, October 9, 2015

Sample Sunday, err I mean Friday?

Hello!
So I will be going to wedding number two this year, and my boyfriend and I have four more to go to in the next year. It is one of the reasons why I went from saying I was going to go to Utopia to not. One of the weddings is the same time and that's a lot of traveling because not a single wedding is in Virginia. It stinks being popular...

So, my aunt is going through End of the Line 2, then I'll go through it, then I'll send it to an editor. I am still not sure if I want to call it Off the Beaten Path or Walking a Thin Line. However, while you are waiting for it, I decided to post a little sample on my Wattpad (click that link to read the story, remember it will contain spoilers for End of the Line!) account which I do admit I tend to forget about. Oops!

Look at me go, mentioning two upcoming releases in the same week!
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!