Sunday, December 6, 2015

Needing reviews and updates

Good Morning!
I'm about to start keying in the edits from Off the Beaten Path (End of the Line 2). I'm hoping to release that around February. I'm pretty excited to release that and I have had the cover ready for a few months. I love Aaron and I hope others enjoy him as well. Cole, I hope everyone loves him, I got to explore his character. I also think some other questions will be answered in this sequel.

However, End of the Line was released a few years ago and it has been awhile between books. I am sorry that I do that with books as I am writing Beneath the Scars' sequel. Since it has been so long I was wondering if there were people who would be willing to do a review for Beneath the Scars as well or just read it then turn around to read Off the Beaten Path. Or if people remember the first book stay in tone for when I ask for reviewers. If you are interested you can either comment or email me at: ottilieweber @ gmail (dot) com.
~Ottilie  

End of the Line

When so much is lost how does one to have the strength to move on? At seventeen Lauren was prepared for yet another year of school. Then asteroids hit, killing all of those she knew except for a few other teens from her neighborhood. Joining forces with her classmate Aaron, they work together on the journey in the hopes of finding more people that are alive. On the way, threats of starvation, illness, and freezing to death don’t compare to the danger of Dean Manson. Manson is an ex-con out for revenge against Aaron. With so much working against them these teens fight for everything even if it means denying their feelings just for the chance to see a new day.


Stay in the loop with Off the Beaten Path
Read a sample here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!