Saturday, June 25, 2016

New Cover...last time

Hello!
Poor End of the Line has gone through many transformations over the years, changing its face more than once. Unless I make it huge and a big time publisher takes End of the Line under its wing, I promise this will be the last time I change its cover. Even then I might beg just because I feel bad and I know as a reader books constantly changing covers drives me crazy. However, I think what drives me even more crazy is series covers that don't match. I was reading the Nightshade series, and I loved the sparkly purple cover, then they went and changed the cover so that they would all go in a new direction. Now the series sits on my bookshelf in Jersey (not enough room where I live now...) not matching. Yet, the series when you look it up they all do go along with each other.

That is one of the things that drove the last change for this book series. The second book is still with the editor, but I want to get ready for the marketing for its release. That in mind, I want to make sure that the covers make sense.

It is uploaded on smashwords, and Amazon will take a day or two so keep your eyes out!

Here is the transformation of End of the Line

The original cover from 2009
End of the Line 2012

New cover 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!