Monday, August 22, 2016

Video Interview

Hello!
Summer is drawing close to an end. I know I go back to work on Wednesday and I can't believe how fast it went. I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked, but I feel like I say that every year. A few weeks ago I mentioned how I was doing a character interview with Kris Hack. Well today my video is released and you all can see my awkward rambling. At first I thought it had to be a mythical creature, but then I heard it was any character I had to talk about one of my favorite types of, sarcastic/witty character. I might be bias considering my sense of humor is pretty dry, but I enjoy reading and writing sarcastic/witty characters.



You can see my interview on her website. First you have to sign up HERE to see all 11 interviews. All it is, is your email and name, you aren't put on a spam list or anything. Once you sign up that's it. If you already have done so you can see the interviews HERE. I can't promise when you watch my video that you won't see one of my dogs or not. I honestly can't remember if they chose that time to take a nap or not. I talk about different characters in all of my stories including to End of the Line 2, Off the Beaten Path. However, I will warn you I do tend to talk with my hands a lot, can I blame that on being a teacher?
Care to guess who I'm talking about ;)



On other hand I got Mistakes #4 back from my editor Jenn. I have been going through it in parts. My boyfriend and I are in the house hunting so that has kept me pretty occupied the past few weeks. However, I haven't been talking about the edits as much or advertising because I started to second guess my title and I feel funny saying I have a story being released in about a weekish without stating the title. With starting my thesis class this month, working, and house stuff it might slow my writing down a bit more down than usual, plus put me on a tight budget so the fifth installment might take me a bit to write I am warning everything.

Since Mistakes #4 is being released within the next couple of weeks I put the first couple on sale so that everyone can get caught up!


Shadows from the Past
(Mistakes #1)
FREE
Children fear what lurks in the shadows. After the tragic loss of her best friend, Renee learns that what stalks the shadows wants her. She will have to choose the darkness or die.



Whispers in the Woods
(Mistakes #2)
FREE
The ranks are being questioned in the shadows. No one is truly safe. Kylie is unsure of herself as she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. However, one trip into the woods will drag her into a war.



Footsteps in the Alley
(Mistakes #3)
$0.99
Children are taught to fear what may lurk in the dark. All Nathan wanted was a night away from boredom. However, when he got out of the theater he got a night he wasn't expecting. A night that leaves him running for his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!