Sunday, September 17, 2017

Love Triangles

Hello!
Please be patient with me as I am typing this on my phone. I hate typing things on my phone I am more prone to mistakes if you haven't noticed on Facebook. So I am working on several things right now since I submitted my Christmas Lites story! I love being part of such an amazing project every year. So start prepping because that marketing will be starting up soon!

So like I said I'm working on a few projects. I'm going to include an older project in this conversation. I don't typically care for love triangles. I half the time usually cheer for the one the person doesn't end up with. That might be part of the reason why. Does anyone else have that problem?

Oddly enough I'm having that problem in two projects. I have an idea where I want the story to go. I set things into the works and then I start liking the other guy more. Part of me is like "damnit I like the other guy, can I change my ending?" Yet another part is like "well how do I dig myself out of this hole?"

Leave it to me to put myself in that situation! You will see what I am talking about on Mistakes 5. I've been putting a real dent in that story the last couple of days. Hopefully hearing about a love triangle doesn't make you not to finish the series! Well, I should probably go back to writing because I have a couple of errands to run before going to my boyfriend's cousins birthday!
Happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!