Friday, November 3, 2017

NaNoWri

Hello!
It is November and National Novel Writing Month has started. Last year I thought that I would attempt it just to get a number count. However, I was working and in grad school. This year though, I'm still working, but I'm ready to really put a dent in Call for Help (Beneath the Scars 2). I'm tired of just talking about it and ready to get moving with this story. This month I am going to be attempting if not to accept the 50k word count challenge, but at least put in a good amount of the story down. I've been writing notes all over the document and can't wait to write a few of those pre-planed scenes. I love these characters and I hope you do. The poor leading lady though she's on her third name change, but I love the new name Faye. I can't wait to show you scene this weekend, maybe bring back Sample Sunday?

Check out my nanowrimo status or befriend me HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!