Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Reviews and a deal

Good morning!
I'm about to open word and work on a story. I'm not sure which one I'm going to work on. We will see what I'm in the mood for, editing or writing. However, I talked to the editor that has Beneath the Scars 2 and she has started. Yay! I hope you all are as excited as me because I can't wait to share more about Jack and Faye.

I'm going to share this deal now since the editing process has started. I'll give you all a chance to have time to read the first one. I will be sharing a form when I get the manuscript back. On this form I'm going to ask a couple of questions such as name. Email, and a link. This link will be the review for Beneath the Scars. For every person who does a review of the first will receive a free ebook copy of the second one!

When I say review it can be many ways. I mean you could post on Amazon, barnes and nobles, a blog, whatever way you choose!

If you go on smashwords right now you will even get Beneath the Scars on discount! Right now they are having their summer sale so Beneath the Scars is 50%. If you take advantage of this deal, post a review that means you get two stories of mine for $1.50. Can you argue with that? Nah, it's a beautiful summer day don't waste it arguing when you can be outside reading!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!