Thursday, August 1, 2019

World Wind

I can't believe it has been a little over a month since I wrote last! I'm so sorry, but this summer has pretty much felt like I've blinked and now I'm only a few weeks away from going back to work! Crazy....

So I got married this month which is where most of my MIA has gone. I got married in Maryland and I can't wait to share the photos with you. However, I'm here pretending like I'm being patient and not sitting here praying that they'll come soon. Then went to Mexico for a week. It was beautiful and I was not ready to come back. I haven't done much writing this summer. Then I kind of been itching to do some stuff around the house all the while running around to get my name changed.

I am not changing my name which I write under, just my legal name. I did write the ending of that untitled work that I've been working on. Does that count? PS look me up, I'm on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!