Monday, November 29, 2010
Hey! The good news seems to be in the air! My blog was nominated for an award! I really was not expecting this and I seriously want to thank Sue again for this! I seriously appericate it! It really made my day!
There are a few things that the new recipients must do should they decide to accept this award. They are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
Now for the questions:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
I'm not annoymous and it really does not bother me. If people feel more comfortable like this then that is good that is good that we have that option.
2. Describe on incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Hahaha I really do not know where to begin with this...I'm probably more stubborn then I should be at times. It interwines with my determination though so for school it works out. With people it shows that I have fire and willing to fight for what I believe in and care about.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a person trying to still figure themselves out, and I'm not ashamed to say that. I've done a lot of soul searching the past year and trying to work on my confidence because of that. I will not say I am fully satifisted, but I'm more comfortable with who I am and willing to keep working on it.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Um maybe water? I like hydration? When I was younger it was a treat to have pink leomande though, we did not always have it in the house.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I'm trying to remember. I love hanging out with my friends, I do not get to see them much so I love seeing and just doing whatever with them. I also enjoy reading and writing. On occation doing my nails and watching a movie or going to the beach. I also enjoy a hot bubble bath with a book and music to relax.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I'm only 20 so I think I have a lot of time to work on it. I would love to finish school, might get my masters in Special Education. I want to keep publishing stories, I love it! I want to also backpack through Europe, get married and have a family of my own one day.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I wasn't the bottom of the pond, and I was not one of the 'popular' group. I was in band, concert, marching, and jazz band. I talked to the people I felt like talking to, got picked on a little, nothing really major. My graduating class was around 400 people, pretty bubble town, and I was able to ingore a lot of it if I did not want to deal. I had my small group of friends and some friends outside of that group and I was good.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Haha um I have a few moments I guess. I picture moments with my friends to make me smile. I printed out the letter for the accpetance letter from BCP company for my next book to hang on my wall. Like Sue, I wish I could say my spouse, but atlas I'm single, but I will admitt I think about moments with my ex-boyfriend, conversations with other people. I really don't think I am answering this question right.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
It is easier for me to present the true verison of me in writing then when I actually meet someone. My ex will even agree to that. I really try to be honest on my blog because I do value honesty very much. I want my readers to really know who I am and to do that I have to show that I'm honest. To show this true self is something that I hope I'm really showing.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Depending on who is on the phone. A couple fo my friends I can talk for hours with, and otherwise probably reading. However as a future teacher I do have the ablitiy of not knowing when to stop talking. My friend Alex and I talked for like 16 hours straight.
Now go and visit the bloggers I nominate for this award. Off you go...
Again Sue Thank you so much!! Everyone should Take a moment and take a look at life! We really all should enjoy the simple things in life and smile.