Tuesday, November 23, 2010

in the mail

Hey!
After seeing the people I follow have their own 'in the mail' posts, I have one! However this one isn't a book in the mail, however I did recieve two books, waiting for me for when I came home from school. This 'in the mail' is that I have signed the BCP company's contract and it will be in the mail tomorrow. It is a step closer to getting Family Ties published. The estamated date is May 1, 2011, but that day is not set in stone. I'll keep everyone in the loop though!

Looking at my bookselves for my 2 new books I try to figure out where to put them. I really will need a room just for my books when I get my own place! I really have an obession it feels like.
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!