Friday, March 22, 2019

Another draft down

Hello!
It is a Friday night and I'm not in the mood to clean the house. I'm usually dull on a Friday night. I accidentally burned my hand when I was making dinner, nothing unusual. Fridays are usually casual at work so I can wear jeans if I wear a school related shirt.

Today was career day for the kids.the kids were told to wear someone related to the career they wanted. I dressed like myself and called myself a writer. I wished I could dress as I usually wear while writing, yoga pants. However I had a meeting with a parent, yoga pants not recommended.

I finished my young adult novel Beaker to Life today!! It is a scifi novel about a human clone. I'll be sharing more soon, but it is nice to get back into the swing of things. I'm actually accomplishing things and it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!