Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 8 of BOGO and a birthday

Hey Lovelies!!
Well today I had one of my worst final expriences EVER!  Today is my 22nd birthday also, do I feel older?  Nah, 21 wasn't a biggie for anyway because I still get asked if I'm in high school and I don't drink.  However I do like the happy even number 22, probably one of my little quirks...  So since tomorrow is my day (I believe so...) I'll be sharing some news than!  Today's Spotlighted BOGO that is discounted is Mouth to God's Ear by Christopher Grosso!  I know this book is on my to-read list!

Mouth to God's Ear
Christopher Grosso
In the gritty novel Mouth to God’s Ear, God is leaving forever and it is going to be one hell of a farewell. Although 33 year old Brooklyn hospice counselor Godfrey Thorn should be enjoying the conventional pleasures of life, Godfrey (or God, as he is known) feels dead inside. So he has decided to fight with a mercenary group in an illegal war in some ‘godforsaken’ jungle in Africa. But on this, his final day before leaving for war, God says goodbye to a series of unsuspecting friends, relatives and ex-lovers. As the day turns to night, God’s narcissism escalates into a red-wake of shocking action and God soon finds himself hiding from the police and employing the very people he loathes in his escape from the country. And what’s with the mysterious cuts that have covered his hands since the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!