Monday, December 12, 2011

Winner! And first day of Christmas!

Hey Lovelies!
I'm posting today because using RANDOM.org I chose the winner of the ebook copy of Cambria Hebert's Masquerade!  The book is a whirlwind Paranormal Romance that will make the readers fall in love.  The winner is Kelly!! I have emailed Kelly to tell her she won.  If you did not win don't worry Cambria has a paperback copy on Goodreads up for grabs, check her out more on her site.  I'll probably host a couple giveaways in the furture, including my own books!  I'm pretty excited for that.








Just also as a reminder my publisher Bucks County Publishing is doing the 12 Days of christmas, I'm trying to convince my BCP family to invade my blog while this event is going on so that you guys can meet them.  Put a voice to those books.  As a reminder the 12 Days of Christmas is each day (here is the list of what book is what day) a different BCP book will be dicounted to $10 instead of it's usual price, then when you are checking out you can pick a FREE book (here's the list).  So I really hope you guys take advantage of it, you can get one for you and one for someone as a gift.  Today is Christmas Stories by Sandra Krajewski

Sandra Krajewski's Christmas Stories contains two heart warming tales of Christmas fun and tradition. In Just 7 Days Until Christmas follow the family as they count down the days until Christmas. In There's A Mouse in Our House, what happens when the traditional Christmas festivities are interrupted by a furry little intruder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!