Thursday, June 8, 2017

Something Crazy...

Hello!
Look at this, two nights in a row! Maybe I can get back into the groove of things! I know I'll have End of the Line published this year (for sure this time!), but there might be more coming as well. I'm itching for being away so long. So I'm hoping to use that as motivation to get the ball rolling on a few things, including series. Now, you might be thinking 'what's with the title of this post'? Family Ties was my second story published which was a few years ago. It's been so long for that story and End of the Line I am gambling putting sequels out there. End of the Line still gets noticed here and there. Once I go through Family Ties 2, I'm thinking of one weekend only of releasing the draft for ebook users to test run, to get a peak. There will be grammar issues which is a risk of putting out there, but I'm curious what people would think of the story. It would be free and available for one weekend. So everyone who is a Family Ties fan would have to keep an eye out...
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!