Sunday, March 30, 2014

Little Store

Hello!
So It is not a little secret that I have that little tab on the top for a little store. Hopefully I'll figure out soon to add a store for books, especially for signed ones. I already had a store that I could do stuff with my covers, put them on shirts, mugs, and jewelry. However I wanted to work with quotes. So I set up a second little store. I only have a couple of things up there now. If you can think of a quote of mine you like or a design that works with my books that you don't see, tell me! Email me at ottilieweber (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd love to hear suggestions. I'll probably add a couple more next weekend because this week and next is a lot of homework and two midterms (yeah I said midterms this late in the semester). I hope people find these quotes as funny as I did last night so I know it's not the lack of sleep coming through. The new store is named Ottilie's Closet because I didn't know what else to call it. I'm thinking of adding Riley's letters to shirts soon. You can change the colors of the shirts and the color of the fonts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!