Sunday, March 2, 2014

E-book Week

Hello!
Did you know it is e-book week on smashwords? From today to the eighth smashwords is having sales on e-books. Of course the author has to okay the sale, but there are a lot of books that are 50%, 70%, and even free! Who wouldn't be interested? I'm going to go through the sale books myself tonight because I love helping out other indie authors. I enjoy finding new authors. Heads up my stuff are free on there right now, but towards the end of the week I'll probably only have them 50%, so grab when you can! Have fun exploring books!

Smashwords
1. Click the link.
2. on the left hand side you'll see 'Read an e-book week'
3. click Browse Books on Sale
Happy Readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!