Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Mistakes Anthology

Hello!
It's a Tuesday night and we're outside enjoying this beautiful night. However l started the process of turning all of the Mistakes series into an anthology. That's right, all five stories in one spot, both in ebook format in addition to paperback! So if you've been waiting to read these werewolf story, but didn't have an ereader your chance is coming next month!

All of the stories have been edited, but I'm combing through them all again anyway just incase there is a typo or what not. I am also formatting them all to match for the paperback version. I'm hoping it'll come out nice.

However, the cover is making me over think. I love the eyes and would love to work that into the cover of the anthology since each book had it. I had a couple holding hands that I was going to use, you only see their hands. Looking at it again I don't know if I want to go in that direction. I'm going to have to play around with that. I'm up for suggestions 😁😉

As usual I'll keep you all in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!