Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Finished Christmas Lites

Hello!
I submitted my Christmas Lites story just now! I think this project has been going on for nine years now, and I've been part of it for most of those years. I just sent my short story in for this year. It is a short and sweet story. I hope that everyone who reads it likes it. Now as my last day of freedom I have to wonder what I will be doing. I know last night I was working on turning Beneath the Scars into a screenplay. I doubt I'll do anything with it once it is done, but it's nice to have on hand. I will say the formatting difference is a bit of a pain. I give a lot of credit to those who do it on regular bases. It's pretty gross outside today so I'll probably spend my last day writing, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!