Monday, July 16, 2018

Endings

Hello!
I'm currently curled up on the couch with my fuzzy blue blanket and my laptop on my lap. I have "Little Shop of Horrors" playing as I stare at word document that is labeled for End of the Line 3. I've had an idea for it for a while now. Back when I was writing the second one I was thinking dividing that story in two then working in this idea, but that didn't happen.

As I was working on the last installment of Beneath the scars 3 I did get a little emotional. I'd been working on that trilogy for a few years. I take longer than most it seems. I actually felt like I was bye to these characters. I dont know if that makes me sound crazy or not.

The more I thought about it I didn't feel that way about writing the last End of the Line. Do I miss working with Aaron and Lauren? Big time. How could I not? Have you not read Aaron? So I'm not making any promises, but as I'm editing a couple of works I miss the actual writing part. I'm editing like three different stories right now. I like editing, but I want to do a little creating as well.

Truth be told, I love my Beneath the Scars series. I really bonded with these the characters and drove straight into the pages. However, with two of the three in editing mode, and editing Family Ties 2 it was a lot of PTSD for me. It makes me feel a little off so I was happy to take a break and write my Christmas Lites short story. Getting a little out of the funk, but enjoying the writing. Actually I sent the second Beneath the Scars to an editor! Yay! Hopefully Jenn enjoys it.
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!