Sunday, February 24, 2019

Updated Blog

Good Morning!
Well, I guess it's really noon, minor details right? My yard felt is currently becoming a swamp with all the rain we've been getting. I'm waiting for Noah to float by me. Anyone else? I'm kind of bumming it this weekend because this head cold is really kicking my butt. Luckily I don't have the flu which has made itself very well known in the school that I work at. So I'm taking this couch time to work on my blog. It was probably time for some updating. It's been a few years. I tried to do this once, before, but I went a little further this time. Part of it is that I write for young adults and adults. So I felt like I needed something nothing too kiddish. I referred to it as something more 'neutral'. My fiance kind of laughed at me.

What do you all think of the updates? The fonts? The colors? What am I missing? Is there something you'd like to see on here? I'm trying to make it more of a site and blog. I'm always up for suggestions, as you all know I try to be text savvy, but end up being more entertaining for everyone else around. me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!