Sunday, January 16, 2011

sneak peek!

Hey!
Curious on what I have been talking about with my upcoming book? Like what it is about? Look no further! if you click onto the Books tab I have updated the page!! I have posted the description of Family Ties. Hope that it interests you so that you might be excited as I am when it is out in April! I'll keep updating on the process, right now it is in editing and the book cover design process will begin. needless to say despite the fact that my stomach is in knots from else is going on (stupid little things that always happen all at once) I'm still a little bouncy, hyper, excited about it!! Well I hope you take a look!! Also I've been told that the cover is underworks!
~Ottilie

2 comments:

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!