Thursday, October 21, 2010

images

Hey!
So I'm hoping to try to contact someone this weekend to get images for the Book Trailer for "End of the Line". Sorry about the process taking away. The person is a friend of a friend so I'm really hoping this works! Also having a friend, Ryan, read part of "A Pirate's Life for Me" because I'm really stuck on chapter 7's point of view. It is from a guy's point a view and for some reason, maybe I'm being over critical, but this one chapter is making me a little ansty. I'm hoping he reads the chapter soon. I'm halfway through of editing this story! If my line-up stays the same this will hopefully be book number 3! I'm nervous about only letting him read one chapter with not much background, but I'll see how he does with that. Also I want to thank the people I've been meeting through Book Blogs and Goodreads! You all have been seriously helpful with aiding me through the networking and seeing different views!
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!