Saturday, October 23, 2010

poor Project US

Hey,
So I wrote "Project US" freshman year in high school, even though I wrote before this story, this was the story that really helped me want to really write. That probably doesn't make sense at all. It is also that story that no matter what I do, I feel like it will never be done enough to make me fully satified with it. My friend Patty, might be annoyed since now I will editing it so that two factors will be different. One has to change because I saw a law that would help the plot line along that I didn't know about. Then another scene if I want to have the story located where I'm thinking I have to change that scen which I'm not fully sure how I'll do since it overlaps two chapters, but I'll see how that goes...
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!