Friday, November 19, 2010

BCP Excitment!!!

Hey!!!!
So I got the email of good news today after a long week of school!! Bucks County Publishing is accepting Family Ties as their next book!!!! This good news was exactly something I needed! I read through their contract, but my dad wanted to read the contract before I signed. Do not care if that sounds childish, but my parents just want to make sure everything is in order. I still have so much school work to be focusing on, but what a way to start the season on a good note!! This book I have been trying to prevent hurting anyone's eardrums, my poor ex with my first book! I'll keep explaining what's going on! I'm so excited!! I'm hoping this good news helps perk up my motivation! Look for Family ties late spring/ early summer!!
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!