Wednesday, November 17, 2010

sorry!

Hey!
Sorry everyone that it has been like a week! I really was trying to keep on this more often...sorry it has been really crazy with school lately! The next month will continue to be a trial on my poor last bit of sanity. Thanksgiving I'm hoping will help a little bit of help, however I have a couple major things due not long after that. My goal however is to finally finish editing A Pirate's Life for Me. I know it takes me FOREVER to edit. I do not have much more chapters left in it and its fun reseeing how the story unfolds. I wrote this when I was 16, almost 5 years ago. The more I edit it the most I play around with the idea of writing a sequal for this, no promises, but I'm going to try to write one for these characters.

Also I deleted my facebook profile, but I still have the page on facebook if you want to check that out! You can also contact me there, on here, through email, Goodreads, and Book Blogs. I don't want to be a snob, I want to be able to talk to people who are reading my works. Read their comments and answer questions. Like that kind of relationship of being able to commuicate and actually talk to the readers.
Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!