Monday, November 1, 2010

starting query letters for...

Hey!
So I have decided that in 2 weekends I will start sending out query letters for 'Family Ties'! I love 'End of the Line', it probably has some of my favorite characters in it and I do hope it does pick up a pace one day. However, I do believe sometimes it takes that one story and the rest will follow suit. So I'll move onto book too and let things keep building! I'll probably post a summer of 'Family Ties' soon, but I'm going to start those query letters then, and after a certain point of constant no's I might just self publish with another company again. I tend to be impatient apparently when it comes to this. I'm hoping that agents will like this story though...
Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!