Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR, a day early

Hey Everyone!
I will be gone on vacation Jan. 1-8, Grand Cayman. Considering the 2 feet of snow otu my window, and the cold temperatures it is a fair statement that I excited for warmth. I got some pretty awsome books waiting to be read, got 3 more yesterday. Including Deadly little Games which I'm ubberly excited. I almost am in LOVE with the cover Nightshade!!! Absoutly love the cover, if you don't know why go stare at a copy in a book store!! You can follow or befriend me on Goodreads to my ratings!! I also believe today is the last day for the Indie Holiday Giveaway so if you have not done so already go check it out!! I'm also considering maybe looking into republishing End of the Line, re-editing it with another company, not really sure.

Oh the lovely Jessica posted the interview of me on her blog!! She is quite flattering!! You all should check it out! I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Talk to you in 2011 :)
~Ottilie
http://thesimplepleasureofreading.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hullo!
    I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you...check out my site for rules on how to obtain it!
    Thanks!
    www.fictionflaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!