Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Ties Released!!


Hey Lovelies!

Family Ties is offically released! I can not believe it, time really flew by! Now people can understand what I've been talking about!


Abby: "What you've been talking about? They might understand our interview a little better."

Me: "I purposely did that in preperation, I'll do an interview for Lauren and Aaron before I re-release End of the Line."

Abby: "Well they can wait, it is our time to celebrate Family Ties!"

I roll my eyes.


As I was saying! Family Ties is now offically out for Bucks County Publishing site, Barnes and Nobles, and Amazon! I can not believe!! I really hope you all can take a look at it. To read a sample click here. By the way the cheapest place I've seen it is at Barnes and Nobles. I know that isn't the typical thing to do, (tell where it is the cheapest by the author) however I am a reader also and know books pile up! Well again I hope you all can take a look. Maybe pick it up, I hope you won't be disappointed!

Abby was raised with not nursery rhythms by Mother Goose, Fairy Tales, or Asepses Fables, but narratives of her Great Grandmother, Emma. Emma has the dream life that got past down to the family as a story or so Abby thought. During one of the hottest summers in a long time in New Jersey Abby and her best friend Cory are working at a restaurant in town while their peers go to the beach to have fun. All the two do is work and Abby keeps thinking she rather be doing something bigger then her town and be out of the sight of her overprotective family. Abby learns after she is kidnapped that she has to be careful for what she wishes for, because it might come in a form she may not be expecting…

Happy Readings,

~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!