Sunday, April 17, 2011

Interview Spotlight

Hey Lovelies! I know my posts are a little scattered, I promise in the summer I'll post more and you'll miss when I was barely posting! I'll be posting the date of the book signing soon I promise! However Today I am posting to talk about being interview on a site. Kelvin and I talk on Goodreads and he came up with the idea of spotlighting each other to help out fellow authors! He's really nice and you all should check out his blog! On there is a little about Family Ties and a small interview with me. Even if you don't want to read the interview you should check it out, he posted a trailer of one of his novels on there! It was pretty cool! I didn't realize either today Family Ties would be featured on another blog! I thought it was suppose to be next week! Here is Family Ties on a site all about e-reader books! ~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!