Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Taste

Hey!
So who doesn't like getting a small taste, free sample of ice cream? I ask this as I sit next to an empty pint of Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie, I LOVE that stuff...but back to the free sample! The small spoon gets the flavor dancing over your taste buds enough to know if you like it, and just enough to tease your cravings. This brings me to the fact that Family Ties is coming out in April, and I'm trying to get the word out, by mentioning that story along with the one that is already out. End of the Line is based off a nightmare I had every few years, but I'm hoping that my dream will find a way to get turning the pages till the end of the book to find out what happens to the character. If you click on the Books tab I have inserted a link of a sample of the first 2 chapters for you all to get a small taste of the tale. Maybe soon I'll explain the dream I actually had that was the start of End of the Line!! Well here also is the
sample of End of the Line, I hope yall enjoy!!
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!